Slash Ret...duuuuude? Slash Ret...duuuuude?

Marley is the fucking shit . . . seriously

Give me weed and cheetos bitch! lawl

SlashFirestorm responds:

I look back on this old flash and realize that my skills haven't improved ONE GODDAMN BIT

LOL

SecretEpisode: Naruto SecretEpisode: Naruto

zomg

Thanks for the compliment, lol. i always knew Naruto was gay . . really really gay. gayness is hawt though!

SlashFirestorm responds:

I would make an episode about Sakura and Ino and then Hinata faints and they RAPE HER UNCONSCIOUS BODY while Tenten sticks a kunai up her ass and Temari masturbates onto her with her huge penis and then that crossdressing chick with Zabuza just starts fucking everything and tits go flying everywhere and oh my god oh my god

SlashClassicSE: SES2 SlashClassicSE: SES2

total masterpiece, lol

the only thing you didn't get right was the cactus, lol. i laughed my ass off. i demand moar! I want to be in an episode . . preferably with Andrea and lots of 'hawt secksings'

5/5

SlashFirestorm responds:

This will not be my last SECRET EPISODE. Not by a long shot.

So many people are gay and haven't announced it yet. So many laws of physics have yet to be broken. And oh my god my COCK

MiniTut#9! Button Tut! MiniTut#9! Button Tut!

:D Good one

I ws wondering when this one would be out. :) I thought you'd never submit it for a while. Good Tuturial. Simple, easy to understand, great music, nice linkys, and straight to the point. 5/5, 10/10.

Predator Series Preview X Predator Series Preview X

Awesome!

I know this is a preview, but you've really got talent! Good job! Nice sinister effect!

ADR3-N responds:

Don't worry, I'm working on it as we speak. Thanks!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Very nice!

Great for a comedy break I must say. Absolutely fascinating! I'm looking forward to Dad's Overtime!

Mini Battle Mini Battle

Ok.

The animation was good and all, but it looked more like xiao than anything. Other than the sound quality, or that could just be my speakers, I have nothing to beef with. PM me for a list of sound effect sites that could improve your movies by a long shot.

stick war zone stick war zone

It's portal worthy...

Try smoothing your animation a little and getting some better sound effects. Look at some tuturials, you might learn a lot. PM me if you want to have a list of the sites I know of that have worthwhile sound effects. Good luck on your next flash!

Happy Birthday Bahamut! Happy Birthday Bahamut!

I didn't like it much, but it was alright.

The graphics aren't that good and it looks very badly rushed. Sure the music is good and all, but music doesn't make flash, or it could just be the music I keep playing in my media player. Anyway, please don't rush flashes, they are meant to take up large amounts of time. What do dragons, metal, and Bahamut have to do with each other?

2/5

Casualty responds:

Bahamut is a dragon, and also a Newgrounds user who likes metal. Problem solved.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAHAMUT!